Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm COMIN!!!

YaY!!! I'm gonna come back soon! what i miss is not really the place...its the people! and thanks o sook han, for ajaking all my buddies for me, i will finally get to see them! hahaha i really wonder if anyone has changed drastically. hopefully can see lots of ppl lor...hahaha

so now my sch end alrd but i still have some projects that i need to do. i oso got homework!!! but all do online, which makes it harder to do last minute.... haiz. am i going to miss my friends here? hmm...maybe, got a bit since i see them almost everyday so it shouldnt be as bad as my convent friends.

currently, im trying to tone up if u can call it that. hopefully i'll reach my goal hahaha...

actually i really dont have much to talk rite now, my mind is temporarily blank so i'll post nxt time. only posted cos eveyone seems to be posting something and to entertain my readers (lol) if i actually have reader-s. hahaha thats it for now, c u guys real soon...

No comments: