Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Goodness me...

hmm....'last week' of school. we did nothing much but to play and hang around (but i'm not complaining haha..) most of the guys in class are just playing with their psp and other nonsense while the girls are talking non stop. surprisingly i dont find it that noisy...dunno y.

TODAY the whole of sec 3 is stuck in the hall then ava room to listen to SEX talks. you might think its a normal say no to sex or you will get aids sort of thing BUT NOOOO.....the woman HAS to show us pictures of genitals infected with diseases. its not only gross but utterly HUMILIATING!!! at first she showed a pic of the guys thingy then meila and i was like lol...but THEN its a pic of the girls thingy so we were like WTF @#$3$#54~!!!! and whats worse...the guys are just sitting right in front of us. I dunno...maybe im being a little too sensitive but it really made me wanna dig a hole and bury my head in it.

AFTER that, we went to the ava room to have yet another enlightening talk but luckily it was kinda fun.
it was by miss rose and it was the total opposite of the talk we had in the morning eventhough its on the same thing. we were discussing and laughing all the way ;-)

today also was hys bday. i gotta admit i was one jealous biatch but it wasnt intended.
because my bday this year wasnt what i at least expected... i just wasted my sweet 16 as i left my family and friends back home to come here, so i couldnt celebrate it with them AND i ddnt really know anyone here at that time so nobody cared. at first i didnt mind and just made myself to accecpt it but there are many a**holes out there who just loves to boast about their bday. hys is an example. i dont mean the birthday girl/boy but its the people who made it happen like those friends of hers. they demanded the attention of the whole canteen by singing soooo loudly and talking ...oh sorry, shouting. they made it such a big deal. omg. thinking carefully its not them at all...its just me. when others have birthdays i think of how sad my bday was, how my friends back home couldnt celebrate it with me, how i couldnt ask for presents from my close friends for fun, how i couldnt go to my fav restaurant in kl (chillis) with my family, how i have gotten only presents from my parents and relatives but zero from friends, how nobody but my family wished me happy bday, how the whole class was oblivious of my birthday despite me alrd telling some of them, how i didnt have a whole cake for my bday for god knows how many years, how only sook han spent me a slice of bday cake (thanks sook han! love ya!) how only that one friend was aware of it, how long since i heard a friend sing a bday song to me and the list goes on...honestly speaking, my bday this year was not a bday at all...it was just a date. yea, a date after 5th march and before 7th march.
call me whatever you want but i will still feel jealous...seeing ppl give her PRESENTS, eating cake and just nothing in general makes me irritated. (noticed how i called myself a jealous biatch earlier???) now u know why.

hmm...anyway, i will def come and update my blog again if i feel like it, hope u dont feel too depressed after reading my blog and all the best for you...

AND
i know its a little early but i just wanna say
Happy New Year!!! (???)
haha im going crazy.
BYE!!!

1 comment:

sookhan said...

dun worry.. all those will done by me next year.. if possible tat ur bufday u can come back malaysia. dun sad lah... next year u will got one big teddy bear la.. so bring back to them n show off too.. dun sad.. act tis year my bufday also not really very nice lk pass year.. untill today i onli receive two present n a slice of cake. tat all.. n sayyie those also din gv me wat.. next year u cum back v make it double nice bufday celebration.. haha.. dun sad ya.. ^^ (be thr for u )