Saturday, October 11, 2008

omahgawd!!!

omg! omg! omg!

Iaccidentally deleted my precious collection of graphics...T-T

but nvrm that...my exams are over!!! woohooo!!! im so glad! now its time to enjoy my freedom!

anyway, thanks to sook han who stills remembers me and conveniently tagged me. miss u gal!!!


So here it goes...

My top ten most favourite foods
homemade food
japanese food
food at chillis & tony romas ;-)
dessert
stuff i made myself
ice-cream
baked goods
sandwiches
food in msia
italian food
(actually its most foods in general)

♥ Ten things i love doing
sleeping
laughing until i cant breathe
watching tv/movies
talk and talk and talk
hanging out with my friends
annoying innocent people
swimming
winning over bitches
making the people around me proud
dreaming
♥ Five types of guys i adore ♥
makes me feel safe
honest and loyal
makes me laugh
understanding
loves me for ME

Five things i love doing when i'm EMO ♥
put on my arrogant face
be very quiet
stare at things
ignore my surroundings
think a lot

Five things i love doing when i'm HAPPY ♥
smile :-)
annoy people
do/say embarrassing things
relax
talk about nonsensical stuff

Ten ways to win my heart
make me laugh or smile
show me ur mature
gain my trust
be who you are
be there for me
love me for me
be my bestfriend
understands me
will never try to hurt me
makes me feel safe

♥ 5 things i wish to happen ♥
never get fat and ugly
the people around me are always happy and well
be with someone i love
animals stop getting extinct
things will ALWAYS go my way

Ten ridiculous things i do before i die ♥
go bungee jumping
slap random people
go up to hot guys and give them a hug and a kiss on the cheek
make my own reality show
go skuba and sky diving
eat and eat and eat
give my stuff to the needy
wear clothes that i've sworn not to wear
touch ALL exibits in the museum that says do not touch
drive in f1

♥ My top ten most addicted song
any songs that suits my mood
thats about it i guess...
will update my blog later when i feel like it
feel free to ask me anything...
bye bye
take care!

1 comment:

Me said...

thought sth wrong with ur comp?