Sunday, September 14, 2008

what the hell

finally i found out what my password was... now i will post something haha sorry for the delay and say yie...yes i have a blog

hmm... what to talk about? lets talk about random stuff...

now my exams are coming too soon... i dunno if i can do well or not. its a mystery. but please pray hard for me ok? actually i prefer exams rather than practical assesment. its so damn bloody annoying... why cant i cut the potatoes right??? in the end, my results for the experiment went down the drain...all not accurate at all. i was sooo worried about it cuz everyone got almost the same result n mine is like way out of proportion. then i asked dong hoon how much he got... he got something like me too...(yay?) instanly i felt much better... ^^

then in sch, there this girl...she keeps commentng on my general well being. like im the most unfit person shes ever seen. damn it. i know im not slim or lean or thin.but u dont have to keep on reminding me rite?
goodness...i dunno sometimes i just think that ur are somehow jealous of me for whatever reason and try to ruin my confidence just to make yourself feel much better. is that it???


finally...just wanna say that i love my friends a lot...hahaha without them my life in school will be like rotten tofu (???) thanks for everything...the memories, the laughter and just being together... (cheesy much?) anyway, thanks a lot.

also, i have been going to city hall a lot these weekends. i kinda like it. beats going to school. damn that hill. i will end up all sticky and smelly when i reach school. luckily i dont suffer from serious case of body odour haha. the reason i go to city hall a lot is because my mom is working. i dont blame her. so we travel for about 20 minutes usually standing in the mrt to go there to accompany her... its the least we can do. best wishes for mom!!! take care of yourself!



ooook. i should stop babbling now. please leave comments on what to post or something just to interact. i shall end this post with a question...



are guys important to you?
come on...be honest
haha c yea!!!

4 comments:

Me said...

YEAH!!!!!!
what the hell???!!!!

SPA sucks! and life is gettin sucks too...

Btw, this is meila aka lamei.

huiqin said...

YOYO :D
just found out that u have a blog !!!
btw, link me kies ? =)
know who am i ?
if dunno ..



i dont tell u :P
joking x2 :)

sookhan said...

guy not realy 4 me lah, juz sometime felt tat got their kewujudan in my life ay better. but if they is presnt is also the same lah!!wkaka.. diff ppl diff opinion!! in certain situation guy play the imp role in ours lif loh!! ta wat i feel lah. ^^

yung yung said...

Sue Ann dun care wat she say!
if i there i would have scold her d!
you were got fat or anything!
WAHHH your school on top of the hill ah!!!!!!!!!!