Saturday, January 3, 2009

A whole year of uncertainty

Oh my God!!! its 2009...unbelievable!!!

now its my or rather our turn for o levels...shit. i dont even want to think about the stuff that i have to go through this year. mr shashi promised that it would be a fun year but i'll wait and see... anyway i cant run away from it...so i have to just face the facts... but it sucks!

haha i went to malaysia for the holidays which was a lot of fun...bought lots of stuff even got contacts now cos its cheaper there...but i got two really huge rings under my eyes.... have to sleep before 11 my aunt says but i just cant fall asleep and its hard with school coming and all but i'll try.

really miss my family there especially my two lovely cousins who usually makes me laugh. love ya nicholas and kaylynn!!! also ate lots of stuff but thankfully didnt gain weight haha.... also gonna miss my friends eventhough we wont be as close anymore but you all made my life before coming here memorable...couldnt ask for more...tks.

back to reality


my sis is gonna go sch my bro has AFTERNOON school which is both good and bad news. good news is i wont be seeing him that often thus my blood pressure will be as per normal. bad news is that i cant rely on him to do stuff in the hse anymore since we finish sch late in the afternoon smtms evening (not that he does very much) but at least we dont need to find the keys to open the door we just ring the doorbell and expect him to open the door for us...ahaha... but we cant do that now. i have absolutely no idea what to do during our mealtimes since my grandma is not here shes busy with my cousins. which means i have to use my soon to be extremely precious time to prepare food to feed 4 stomachs. oh man...will i be busy...

ugh. i go to school and saw some faces that i truly despise for some reasons and also saw some people that i really cherish a lot...haha u know who u are people!

anyway,,,its gonna be the toughest year ever and i have to man up to realities...and its gonna be ugly. im sure there will be lots of suffering and lots of fun as well but it will definitely be overwhelming...thats for sure.

lots more stuff that i wanna talk about but im lazy to type alrd...okay c ya'll readers next time which im not sure when! we'll see....

till then, bye!

2 comments:

Me said...

hey hey!!!!
we are suffering from the same disease, caused by o level virus and pressure bacteria.

so..lets help each other more this year..although we hate certain species of humans but dont let them spoil our fun.kk?

peace
lamei

sookhan said...

haha.. dun bother the "beach" so much lah.. concern on study... jia you.. always remember i will be thr for u.. muzkx.. take care always...